How do I report a streetlight issue?

Please report Borough streetlight issues to Borough Hall. Providing the location, address and pole number of the light will help field personnel to make repairs. If you discover a downed streetlight pole, exposed electrical wires or any other hazardous situation please contact the Police Department at 610-373-0111. To report a streetlight that is either on during the day or not on at night, please contact Borough Hall at 610-374-8273 or you may submit a trouble ticket directly to Met-Ed through their online Report a Problem portal.